Sculptures From The Tree With Their Hands
The garden is a great place not only for rest. It is possible to realize its own creative potential. The Landscapt section often develops a specialist if the owner wants to get his idea in the quality of the professional. However, this does not exclude his own participation in the creative process. Gardens can be exactly the detail that transforms the garden and gives it identity.
It is necessary to be guided by non-chip principles, on the basis of which it is easy to make their own choices inaccurate and logical.
- Pigures were supposed to fit in. design of the gardennot contradict him. Otherwise, their presence could ruin everything, no matter how nice they were.
- If there are doubts in the choice of a gardening location, the shape of a cardboard can be cut and tried to place it in the most appropriate places. This method helps to determine the choice more quickly.
- Don't overload the sculpture. This may distract attention, give the impression of overburdening the picture and the complexity of the site as a whole. Harmony with Nature is the goal of gardening.
- Figur doesn't have to be a garden composer. A small world created by an artist's desire, or a harmonious combination with the vegetation of a single piece is what you need. Such decorations form garden magic, become a pleasant surprise.
- It's not worth putting a pretty picture in the frame. It is important that the garden figure be formalized and supplemented by other design elements. In the Chinese garden, this role is played by a " front gate " or windows in the interior walls of the garden. But the background could be an arc wrapped with roses, a village bat. The beautiful frame is just the rightly fixed trees.
The gardens in a limited number, corresponding to the site ' s syllabus, which is harmoniously written in the present realities, will revive the garden and be pleased to diversify it.
When demarcating the garden, it is important that the jewels that will be supplemented correspond to a single plot, proportions and landscape in general.