Master With His Hands
You'll need to make a vase.
- glass vase about 25 cm high;
- Paporette leaves (although other leaves, flowers, anything);
- methyl alcohol;
- glazing spray;
- the spy-proof.
1. We'll clean up the vase and dry. Then we'll wipe it with alcohol to defuse the vase surface and provide quality coating.
2. Then put a spray-proofer on the top of the leaves and tightly press every sheet of the whole surface.
3. The vase with attached leaves is then covered with spray for glazing three thin layers. Before each of the next layers of spray comes the previous layer, we shall dry within 5 minutes.
4. We'll give the coating a good dry, and then we'll remove the leaves from the vase. The leaves on the vase are carefully watered.