The Design Area
- Next, we'll have to think about the location of the other elements' centre. First, we determine the direction in which decorative paths in the garden will be built. The beginning of each of them is a home of day, and how many of these paths you'll have depends on the project.
- It may then be thought about the location of secondary decorative elements and the breakdown of the garden, the flower, the setting of the recreation area.
These are the steps that need to be taken to develop the work plan. The rest depends on the opportunities and fantasies of the hosts. To do Your precinct is beautiful., you don't have to spend a lot of money, you can use the proven ways:
- It's a natural stone. If they used to put bridges out of stones, they're very popular with rocks. The stone is also used to mark the edges of the artificial watermelon, the foundation of the house, the suburb columns and others.
- There's always an old junk that no one uses. If you've had different mountains or pitches of clay, even broken, you can use them to steal a long-distance plot. Even the alpine mountain can be painted with clay shards, and the flowers are planted nearby.
- The wooden boards can make a flat rectangular form, only they will have to be treated with anti-septic so that the tree does not rot. It's possible to make a colour fence.
- The use of thin beresholds on a good land can be used to create a decoration fence near which grapes can be planted or flowers placed in small horizons and fixed on the outskirts.
Anything else you can't do on your own will have to be bought. It's not only hard receptacles, but also a polyethylene film. And if you're lucky, and you have a little deepening on the precinct, you can make a pond there without wasteing any effort. He'll look pretty if all the artificial materials are closed by the decor. If the film is used, it needs to be secured. It's easier to do it with stones, put them on the bottom and on the top of the pond. After, the remaining visible places are decorated by natural stones and water-loving plants.